I’m a light-writer. I use light to tell my story. Growing up the daughter of an artist can give a person a great perspective on objects and people. Like most artists, I’m extremely visual. I have to take a picture of something in order to remember it! Perhaps that’s where my passion for photography stemmed from?
More about me ::
- I don’t read fiction, only business books and biographies. I get my mindless entertainment fix through Bravo TV and US Weekly.
- I’m obsessed with magazines and worked as the Advertising Director for WIRED Magazine in San Francisco for 7 years.
- I love hands.
- I have a husband & 3 children; age 5 and younger. My husband, however, is over the age of 5. Sometimes.
- I grew up in Maine, ate lobsters for my 10th birthday, got the flu and threw up all that lobster, and never ate lobster again until I was 24.
- HGTV is always on. Obsessed again.
- I’m also addicted to exercise, specifically the Les Mills Body Combat class.
- Ski racing is my first love.
- My first child taught me how to be patient, my second child taught me how to hold my breath, and my third child taught me the importance of wine at 5pm.
I invite you to a personal session with me. Let’s write your story.